Monday, 22 March 2010

ok just jumped on hospitals wifi...

So this is what ive got so far im on the 3rd picture from the information boards...

NPC - Q = person asking questions
HERO - A = Hero's possible answers to above question asker (1 = option 1) (2 = option 2)
NPC - generic NPC
NPC - GUARD - Guard of museum
NPC - Curator - Curator of exhibition

so theres the key...

NPC - Q - Hey, i was wondering if you could help me, i've got a test tomorrow on the metal museum and i'm panicing, i just dont understand the information boards. Can you help me?

HERO - A - (1) Yeh Sure! What's the first question. (2) Sorry dude, I'm abit busy at the moment. Maybe later.

(all questions are assuming the player clicks 1)

NPC - Q - So first off i need to know when Sheffield's silver industry began, Can you find out that for me?

HERO - A - (1) I'm on it! (2) I'll look into it a little bit later, bit busy right now!

NPC - Hi there, did you know that the sheffield silver industry began in the 1760's thats 250 decades ago, how amazing is that.

NPC - Q - Can you find out what the hallmark for sheffield is, i think that will be on my test?

HERO - A - (1) I'll go ask the guard he will know. (2) I'll come back in a few miniutes.

NPC - GUARD - Yes can tell you what the hallmark for sheffield is, i can also show you, (shows hallmark with crossable icon for continued talk) This hallmark is a yorkshire rose and we've used it since 1975.

NPC - Q - I'm really stuck on this next one, my history teacher gave me a qoute but i need to know who said it and why they said it. The qoute is "a town of considerable note for this manufactures". Can you foind out for me who said this?

HERO - A - (1) I'll just go ask the curator. (2) I will have to get back to you i need to explore a little first.

NPC - CURATOR - Yeah I know that qoute. It's on this board (take HERO to the board to read) (bring up growth of the sheffield Industry)

NPC - Q - Thanks for helping me out so far, but i've still got a few questions. I keen to know the difference between "Hollowware" and "Flatware"

HERO - A - (1) I know who i can ask for this. (2) Maybe later, i need to find the remains of tommy for somebody else.

NPC - Yeah, i know the answer, i just read about it. "Hollowware" means hollow metalwork, like teapots and candlesticks, even a flat tray. BUT "Flatware" is used for describing spoons, forks and serving impliments. Anything but knives because they are classed as "Cutlery"

______________________________________________________________

Ok so thats what ive got so far.... i didnt know how you wanted it worded so i did it how i assumed it would be... if that makes sence kind of informal but more understandable to the younger generation.

Only half way down on the info boards so quite a decent NPC script system.

Time to go back to the daddy...

will research into sound and send the scissor pics when im bk in sheffield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.