Hiya guys,
I've been teaching myself some Illustrator (as it didn't seem sensible to draw things in Flash) and working on drawer designs after perusing through my oodles of photographs. I know we were potentially gonna leave the drawers as they were and just focus on the items inside getting drawn up, i just wanted to put it out there i guess, as i wasn't sure what style to go for exactly. I think with some block shading over the gradients on the below image it might look nice enough, but obviously it's down to the group vote =).
I'm gonna get to work on the objects inside next, get some drawings and ink them up or draw them in Illustrator etc.
p.s. Illustrator is awkward, should've taught myself it long ago =/
I figured the vector style artwork was working well for the comic style we've been going for so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.