Hi John
The only logo for the Millennium gallery we tend to use is the text one attached – you could come up with a new one, but it would not be used on any of our product at the moment, as we have not long been ‘rebranded’!
I’ve only just seen this email – and it after I took the objects out of the gallery this morning! Sorry about that!
If you want images of any of the timeline silver spoons, I have large TIFFS of some of them I could let you have- front and back shots and some of the tops were thay are decorated. Also I have some of the candlesticks too- let me know if you need any of these.
The Greek dish and large steel scissors are available as they have been removed from the gallery for another group.
See you next week
Clare
I asked her to email me whatever images she can of the candlesticks and spoons for now and just said that we may come up with a little something in terms of a logo for the Metalworks part of the gallery, but otherwise we can try and stick with the MuseumsSheffield logo.
hey john, ant here could use any pictures youve got of he candlesticks.... cheers dude...
ReplyDeletesend em to dikwod@hotmail.com so i can change them to vectors for the game