Hey hey,
Not sure if these are quite right, but I can rustle up better images further down the line when we get to the fine-tuning stages. If i missed any just let me know Simon.
I also made up a little image for all the Tommy Turtle limbs. I was wondering which games should have which pieces etc. As far as i know, we need five sets of pieces (candlesticks, spoons, drawers, quiz, and odd cutlery game). So I figure we can have the tail, the two front legs/fins, the two back legs/fins, the shell, and the head. This would leave the underside of the shell as a base that you would have from the beginning.
The top two are his front left and back left limbs, the bottom two being the opposite, and the one on the right is the tail. We've already got the upper shell in the drawer game... and i don't feel like doing the head cuz i wanna make a nicer job of that piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.