This is the little girl NPC, "Mary-Beth-Sue-Louise-Sarah McGreggor", (name debatable ;P )

I thought I'd go with our "current fashion" trend rather than our cliche baseball caps and pink dresses theme for characters; i.e. printed tee for the win.
John; do you still want these done as a vector graphic? If so, I might end up using flash, just because.
Nah I doubt they need to actually be vector graphics. My original ones were all done in Photoshop. I inked the drawings and scanned/photographed them in, then used brightness/contrast and 'adjust levels' then selected the black and created a path with it to get the cleaner outlines. Otherwise I was on polygonal lasso tool and just whacked out the colours in separate layers. You may do it differently of course, but I'd certainly recommend the paths for outlines at least :).
ReplyDeleteThe spoons look nice btw, I don't think they'll need much tweaking if any to be honest. We should focus on getting the rest finished up, then we can come back to them if we have time later.