Tuesday, 6 April 2010
Plate & Text
Hi guys,
Been playing around a little with After Effects for the updated video produced by Simon. I checked back to the original storyboard for this, and if we're still having the scissors and ribbon part I think it should go BEFORE this as opposed to after.
Also I think you had some bigger ideas for the titles etc. Simon? For now I'm not sure what they are so we can sort that out tomorrow hopefully. For now I hope this will do, I'm still working on it and may add some 'whoosh' sounds or something but thought it'd be nice for you guys to see regardless.
Oh and I was thinking about how it's going to be implemented? Can it be put into the Game Maker game and force-play at the beginning or after the user clicks a button? You guys will have to let me know how that works I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.