Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Candlesticks and more...

Here's a screen from the candlestick game, all works, just need to add a back button after you win the Tommy piece.


Chris, if you haven't fixed the issue with playing games multiple times I think I've got a way. In the object properties where you set depth ect you can check a box 'persistant', this keeps the object in all rooms. With this you can have the back button create a persistant object which is then checked for when you click on an NPC, if it is there you can change the NPC for the dud version.

Alternatively you could have the mini game itself check for the persistant object when it's about to give you +1 score, if the object is there it won't give you extra score. That way you could have the ability to replay games without ruining the game.

Confusing, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.