Monday, 15 February 2010

Layout again... with added niknaks

Here's the almost final version of the layout. Draft obviously, I'm going to check out the gallery again tomorrow for proper whereabouts of things, make it look a little better. Plus there's a cabinet missing but I'll sort that later on. Just thought it was about time I updated the blog...


Also I added some mock-up NPC's, (partly to show the layer order of some of the display cabinets) it makes the metalwork exhibit EVEN MORE exciting than it already was!

Re: Powerpoint; I don't have all the images I need to put in but we can sort that tomorrow when we meet right? Also we can discuss the order of the slides and things some more, I have a few ideas.

1 comment:

  1. level looks great; don't worry about the powerpoint we'll all have to add to it tommorow

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.