Hi guys,
Just wanted to say good job on the presentation today everyone. You all came across clear, concise, coherent and confident. I think we left a good impression considering how few questions there were.
A small side note to Anthony, you had the ideas to talk about but having agreed to talk about minigames it would have helped for you to know what the rest of the images on the Powerpoint presentation were about as they were a large part of the minigames design and we felt they got unjustly skipped in the end and left questions. It's a small thing, I just wanted to mention it for future reference really as I feel it was something the rest of the group agreed on. Still good job though.
As for the concerns voiced by Chris (? might have got the name wrong), the 8bit fonts were never really something we decided on so thats easily resolved. Also they mentioned the Millenium Galleries logo and representation of the company etc. which in my opinion is also easily remedied as that will all be implemented in the introduction animation/video sequence. We just hadn't integrated them yet. I think the only other issue was the "old skool" style and he complained that kids nowadays are playing PS3 etc. though if we take into consideration the continuation of 2D games on the Nintendo DS I think as long as we show some research we're safe on that aspect. We can always decorate things up further down the pipeline. Oh and the "threat" instead of "ask" thing was simply me making jokes and it being taken a little too seriously, so my bad on that one =/.
Anywho, I think we've all earned a break really. Feel free to continue with designs and Game Maker/Flash etc before Monday, but otherwise I'm happy for us to chill and focus on our other classes till Monday's session.
Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.